I learned many things from these pictures when I discussed them with my son. Highlights include:
- Daddy is a huge giant with a booming voice. He is mostly composed of trousers and gumboots with a red bushy beard on top. Lets me do lots of stuff mum doesn't.
- What is in a bucket is really interesting and has to be photographed often.
- Patterns on the floor are interesting.
- Focus is optional.
- The dogs are easier to photograph if they are first sternly ordered to sit and stay.
- Peoples heads are optional when framing a picture.
- I can look into the camera to make sure it is working. This has nothing to do with there being seven hundred pictures of myself up close...